View Profile blackrose96

50 Movie Reviews

The dubbing was absolutely hilarious! That Jameson had me laughing hard as ballz. The only complaint I have is the audio. Some of the robot voices were hard to understand and you should really compress the audio so there is less ear-rape. The audio levels really shoot up at some parts. Keep me laughing!

Samination responds:

Sorry for the ear rape. I did try to soften some of those parts, but I may have missed some.

Me gustó mucho los colores y el estilo que tienes, pero si quisiera verlo terminado. Le urge sonido! De ahi en fuera, great job!!

You just can't go wrong with Cheech and Chong! The animation made this a whole lot funnier! I wonder how many people still know about Cheech and Chong. The art was great and the animation smooth. I liked your characters and even forgot about the original faces of the audio. Great job!

5 Game Reviews

The game is ok. The animation isn't bad and the artwork is decent. I wish you would have given me a heads up before using my covers, but publicity isn't bad. The bosses were at times hard, but not too hard. It is a good game to kill a little time. Good job.

VioletVulpine responds:

Thanks. Also NG kind of assumes that you're going to allow people to use your audio, so sorry bout that.

Great game but...

I got stuck on the part with the prime numbers. Do I have to align them flawlessly? You should have made them lock into place because even though I got all of the numbers right, the cage wouldn´t unlock.

Zonferno responds:

I wouln't say flawlessly, as there is some leeway on the position of the numbers, but make sure they're aligned quite closely down the middle. Thanks for your review!

I can´t stop laughing!!!

Paris found themselves on the floor outside of the crib feeling very dizzy and sick but not knowing why. Paris decided to go back inside but was turned away by the red bouncer at the door. Paris wanted to get to the bottom of what had happend and asked 'What the fuck is that?' to which the bouncer, Carol replied 'Es una verga!' with a look of tall.

By this point, Paris had given up trying to get back inside and decided to walk home but tripped on a big turtle which was just lying in the middle of the road. Paris who wasn't feeling too smart decided to punch the object which teleported them to the crib, which was filled with many people, all looking very black, Paris wanted to talk to them but soon passed out and found themseleves waking up in pussy, what had happend? Paris didn't want to think about it anymore and decided to forget by fucking.

End?

Little-Rena responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

35 Audio Reviews

As always, I love the energy you put into your mixes. There is this moment during the song where things get really fucking epic. It´s almost nostalgic. Great job on the audio mixing and hats off to you for the whole damn thing.
Now, there is one thing that is bothering me and that is the beats you choose. You seem to be using very similar beats in all of your mixes and the same drum fills all the time. I would suggest exploring more on that and trying new things.
Saludos mi amigo.

It's nice to hear something different from you. Knowing your work I think you could have done something a bit more epic.
Your mix has gotten a lot better and your choice of instruments for the most part was excelent. The drags on the snare sound bad and you should have humanized them to get a more natural sound with your samples. The timpani sounds badass though.
You got the feel for adventure right and I liked the little choir detail at around 3 minutes.
Keep at it.

MiguelVolkov responds:

I think I failed doing the final mix... I still need some more practice at it. Everything you say is absolutely right. I think I got a great remix, but, the lack at equalization destroyed it a little bit... I'll work better on it next time!

De entrada suena bien bonito el arreglo!. La instrumentacion esta suave y cremosa. Definitivamente es una de mis piezas favoritas que has armado. Todo esta en su lugar y los cambios son excelentes. En ningun momento atascaste y la bateria que elegiste le da suficiente energia para amarrar todo. Los pianos que escogiste suenan increibles e hiciste algo muy epico con la pieza.
Mi unica queja sería la falta de frecuencias graves en la mezcla. Debes saber elegir tus graves de la misma manera en la que eliges aguacates. XD

De verdad puedes apreciar la sensacion de lucha y desesperacion.
Excelente trabajo mi buen Volkov.

10 Art Reviews

I'd carve that.

Not that I'm gay or anything, but I think this is awesome.....plus I'm hungry for shit.

It takes a lot of skill to hold a dick and a lit cigarette in the same hand. I applaude you Shad.I'll have to try that sometime.

I'm a musician and I always hear melodies in my head. Sometimes I hear a song a different way and I just need to get it out.Playing video games has kept my imagination alive and I would love to share and work with other artists!

27, Male