Spiderdub: Gay Robot Spiderdub: Gay Robot

The dubbing was absolutely hilarious! That Jameson had me laughing hard as ballz. The only complaint I have is the audio. Some of the robot voices were hard to understand and you should really compress the audio so there is less ear-rape. The audio levels really shoot up at some parts. Keep me laughing!

Samination responds:

Sorry for the ear rape. I did try to soften some of those parts, but I may have missed some.

Paharitos Paharitos

Me gustó mucho los colores y el estilo que tienes, pero si quisiera verlo terminado. Le urge sonido! De ahi en fuera, great job!!

Lard Ass Lard Ass

You just can't go wrong with Cheech and Chong! The animation made this a whole lot funnier! I wonder how many people still know about Cheech and Chong. The art was great and the animation smooth. I liked your characters and even forgot about the original faces of the audio. Great job!

I Want Waffles I Want Waffles

I found this real cute. I have a nephew just like that kid(only he curses in spanish). The animation was a bit sketchy at parts but nothing that really bothered me. I got a laugh out of it, especially when the little girl says, "...he says fatass, then he whacks it!". I loved the colors and the faces the kid made. I can't believe how many people are taking this flash so seriously. Thanks for sharing the skit!

Cinderello Cinderello

I loved the animation and especially the voice acting!! The narrator had a sort of Snoop Dogg feel to his voice and the story was great and original. I didn't expect any of what happened and got a few laughs out of it. Great job!

Meatball ziti Chicken Meatball ziti Chicken

I loved the energy that this animation had. It was an insane experience and I loved it! I loved the voice acting and how the whole thing was so unusual! Keep it up!

Midgard229 responds:

thanks so much! im glad you enjoyed it. was afraid it was too odd for people to like. thanks again :)

How Tupac Was Murdered. How Tupac Was Murdered.

This took me back to Newgrounds' "Assassin" days. Great job!

Savlonic : The Driver Savlonic : The Driver

I really enjoyed this one even more than the previous Savlonic songs! I love your choice of colors as always and the animation es awesome. I hope to keep seeing more things like this!

Operation Iron Man Operation Iron Man

I loved this! It reminded me of Newgrounds during its "Assassin" days when all there was were parodies of the 90s.Great job!

Acuahombre! Acuahombre!

Te la mamaste jajajajaja. Muy bien hecho todo aunque no me convencio del todo la voz del cientÃ-fico loco, todo lo demas me mato de risa.Keep em coming!